[WikiEN-l] Harassment sites

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Wed Oct 17 13:38:03 UTC 2007

> That's the real dilemma. We don't much like that editor ourselves and
> we do like Michael Moore, enough of us anyway to over-ride our policy
> regarding harassment of users. Neutral point of view has nothing to
> do with it. NPOV has to do with the content of the article, not a
> link to a site which was harassing a Wikipedia user by inviting
> vandalism of his talk page.

Fred, I do wish you'd stop saying this. I at least can't stand Michael
Moore and
think he's is an idiot, a liar and does sloppy research. That isn't
changing my
opinion on whether he should be linked to or not. The notion that this
is being
done out of some sympathy for Moore or his politics is simply not true.