[WikiEN-l] Harassment sites

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:17:51 UTC 2007

On 17/10/2007, Will Beback <will.beback.1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see any comment from you about links outside of article space,
> so I'm not sure if you are in favor removing those. On the whole, it
> does appear that you are saying to Wikipedia editors that they must deal
> with harassment either by growing a thicker skin or by leaving the
> project. Is that correct?

Not all, but certainly those whose skin is so very sensitive that they
insist that removing michaelmoore.com from [[Michael Moore]] as an
"attack site" is a necessary move.

You keep trying to reduce this to binary choices. Doing so has already
led to blithering idiocy (e.g. on your part with removing the Making
Light links). Perhaps you need to stop trying to reduce it to binary
choices.

- d.