[WikiEN-l] Harassment sites

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon Oct 15 21:39:39 UTC 2007

As an alternative to redirecting [[Michael Moore]] to [[clown]] we might consider modifying the article and placing a notice at the top of the article that at the demand of Michael Moore certain changes have been made in the article.

We could have a policy about that. When threatened or harassed we could conform the article to the demands made, but place a notice on it regarding the changes made.

Fred