[WikiEN-l] The Simpsons is an Attack Site... er... Show!

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 02:25:26 UTC 2007

On 10/14/07, Daniel R. Tobias <dan at tobias.name> wrote:
> On tonight's Simpsons episode, an imprisoned criminal tells his
> visiting girlfriend to kill the guy who's been editing his biography
> in Wikipedia.  Gasp... harrassment of a Wikipedian!  Stop linking to
> that evil show right away!

So, when we redirect [[The Simpsons]] to [[Clown]] (or is it [[Krusty
the Clown]]?) per the Bauder proposal do we also have to remove the
>5000 internal links to the article?
[http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?offset=&limit=5000&target=The_Simpsons&title=Special%3AWhatlinkshere&namespace=]

In any case, I think that so long as it only advocated killing
Wikipedians non-specifically or at least avoided criticizing certain
high ranking cabal members, that it probably hasn't crossed the line
as imposed thus far.

:D