[WikiEN-l] Arbcom

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 14 14:05:19 UTC 2007

"Sam Blacketer"

> The key problem is the temporary absence of active arbitrators. The
> arbitrators are presumably unwilling to resign and lose their place
> entirely.

As far as I can see, the ArbCom has always burned out Arbitrators at a rate of about one every six weeks. Matters are not going to be improved by unseating them and not allowing them to return if they get a second wind.

Anyway, on my numbers, 15 in January gets down to around 8 or 9 rather groggy ones by October. This is about the size of it.

Charles