[WikiEN-l] Jason Calancis on Wikipedia's technologicalobscurantism

Jason McCabe Calacanis jason at calacanis.com
Sat Oct 13 20:13:36 UTC 2007

Re: message boards we built a new system for them on mahalo.com (search for discussion link on the sopranos page to see it). We've contributed it back, or are close to doing so (need to ask my devs). So, if wikipedia wants message boards like this I can loan out a developer for a week to help impliment it.

Best, j
Jason at Calacanis.com | Mobile: 310-456-4900
http://www.calacanis.com | http://www.mahalo.com
Executive Assistant: admin at calacanis.com