[WikiEN-l] Too announcement : WatchFlickr

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:59:32 UTC 2007

On 10/8/07, Charlotte Webb <charlottethewebb at gmail.com> wrote:

> If this is to be a cross-wiki transclusion, as an ungraceful hack,
> something like <div style="<includeonly>display:none;</includeonly>">
> wrapped around the interwiki list would prevent the self-link from
> appearing (bold-faced) at the bottom of the article area.

Interestingly, I just came across a commons link included as if it were a
normal interwiki language link:

http://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrebienok

I guess this is against policy, but it's kind of cool.

When you think about it, it would actually make more sense for our links to
Wiktionary, Commons, Wikiquote etc to be displayed in the same way as links
to other languages.

Steve