[WikiEN-l] Templates for the masses

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:53:44 UTC 2007

I don't think this going to change anytime soon, and in many situations
template banners are very helpful.

The best way to efficiently suggest the redundancy of a template is to go
and fix it yourself, if they piss you off that much. But expecting that
everyone is capable (much less willing) to fix every problem they see
themselves is foolishness, plain and simple.