[WikiEN-l] Removal of adminship...

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 7 18:04:05 UTC 2007

Adrian

> Yeah, but is there anything else that has led to more problems in the
> eyes of more people than the lack of a proper >community<  process to
> officially withdraw trust for a particular admin once it has expired due
> to certain actions, especially ones that are not immediately actionable
> by ArbCom?

Well, the answer to the question as posed is "yes". There have been more serious problems for enWP than public opinion relating to a handful of admins. But, what are these actions worth a desysop that are not 'actionable'? While it is obviously true that the ArbCom can only hand down Arbitration judgements, I have no idea of who it can be, who rules out serious things as actionable.

Charles