[WikiEN-l] oopsie-- mainstream journalists trust Wikipedia again

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 16:22:09 UTC 2007

I don't know, Marc. Wikipedia is not a closed "community": it is such an open one, with people entering and leaving all the time, that it is questionable whether the editing "community" is really worthy of the name.

Obviously, some editors are worth trying to retain, but losing people is scarcely a problem for us. We can simply draft in a new population or two.

C More schi

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.