[WikiEN-l] Crisis of confidence [Was: Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case]

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Nov 30 16:49:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:34:46 +0000, Kwan Ting Chan <ktc at ktchan.info>
wrote:

>"People here who don't understand why the Durova incident was a big deal
>for some need to understand that it precipitated a crisis of confidence.

I dispute this.  It is not clear to me that there is anyone
exhibiting this "crisis" who was not already thoroughly convinced
that any admin with even a tangential connection to SlimVirgin is
tainted by evil.

Naturally this is just my personal view.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG