[WikiEN-l] Arbiter involvement on the Durova affair

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Fri Nov 30 16:17:40 UTC 2007

> Guy, it was clear that you had it too, from your posts.  It seems
> absurd that you would hold Giano to a higher standard than you would
> hold yourself.
>
> That is absurd - I did not publish it on an open Wiki.

> >So is Giano getting potentially banned by the ArbCom for wilfully
> >posting a copyright violation? Or defying a Foundation employee? Or
> >not following the correct processes of ArbCom?
>
> For posting a private email in a public forum.

So it's not okay to post the email in a public forum, which is so
private that you (or jayjg, I've lost track) continuing asserting that
anyone who asked would have been forwarded a copy. And in the spirit of
it being wrong, how is that any different to you sharing emails from PM
that PM *specifically and explicitly* told you to keep to yourself and
not to pass on?

KTC

  - Heinrich Heine