[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case (tl; dr version)

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:30:43 UTC 2007

On 28/11/2007, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> Flameviper Velifang wrote:

> > This thread is hueger than Xbox.
> >   Can someone please summarize it into a short, easy-to-read version?
> > In fact, someone should do that for every thread: make a short, concise summary of what each person said, so that the layman (like me) can see what was said without busting his back to read 500 replies.

> ROTFL
> I can't think of anyone masochistic enough to undertake that task.

Admin made misjudged block, lots of people got very upset, ArbCom case
is under consideration, admin resigned her admin bit,  others claimed
a secret cabal was behind the blockings (on wiki and on this list),
yet others looked at the second others funny. There's lots of extra
detail in there, but I think that covers the highlights.

- d.