[WikiEN-l] Breaking this up for size: 2

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:21:22 UTC 2007

>  you're failing to recognize the
> possibility of alternative explanations that place the whole thing in a
much
> different light.  That was a key mistake I made.  You're making it too.
Well, that's a very valid possibilty.  I would like to point out two
critical differences though:
1.  I'm not accusing you or anyone else of bad faith-- merely poor
judgement.  !! was suspected of actually trying to subvert it.  The
wpinvestigations-l sleuths are merely suspected of exhibiting poor
judgment.   Nobody is suspecting you of subversion, we're just
suspecting you guys of inadvertantly causing more harm than good.
******
Remember, that list didn't exist yet.  See above.

2.  I'm not trying to ban anybody.  I'm just saying-- administrators
of this project obviously rendered judgments on your evidence--  we
should be able to see those judgments, so we can better assess how to
help those individuals better contribute to the project.  Worst case
scenario, they have to return to the community and ask if they are
still trusted.