[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:55:56 UTC 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 6:47 AM, Alec Conroy <alecmconroy at gmail.com> wrote:
> There were in-depth deliberations about [[User:!!]] that led to his
> blocking.

Not on either the cyberstalking list or the investigations list.  In
fact, nothing about !! got posted to the latter list at all.  If any
discussion of this took place AT ALL, it was in one-to-one
conversation between Durova and individuals.  I do not know of any
such.

> Since that block was in error, we want to be able to look
> at the conversations that led up to his blocking, so we can see who
> all was at fault, where the system broke down, and how we can fix it.

And when you're told that there were not any such conversations?

The key here is that you want to "see who all was at fault"; in other
words, fishing.

-Matt