[WikiEN-l] Happy birthday to me...

Nick heligolandwp at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:36:33 UTC 2007

<snip>nothing much has changed.</snip>
---
<snip  Could someone just help me?</snip>

Well, that's probably going to generate a lot of "No" responses.

I'm probably way to generous today for some reason, but would there be any
objections to unprotecting Flameviper's talk page and letting him edit an
article of his choice on his talk page ?

I know his latest message is once again trolling and we're all getting
pretty fed up of him, but the guy seems to have some interest in editing
Wikipedia in addition to his love of trolling us all on a regular basis.
 --
Nick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nick