[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Nov 27 10:49:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 04:51:32 -0500, "Alec Conroy"
<alecmconroy at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sure.  "None of your business".  There ya go.

>So, not only WAS it secret, it's still secret, even now, even after
>all the uproar about how inappropriate secret lists are?

Private <> secret.

Tell you what, you first.  Give me the names of all Wikipedia
editors with whom you are in email contact, and send the arbitration
committee copies of all emails you have sent which discuss other
Wikipedians.

No, not really.

In this case arbitrators *have* copies of all emails that have been
sent (because there are arbitrators on the lists), so actually we
can be reasonably certain that, human stupidity aside, there is
nothing awfully wrong happening.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk