[WikiEN-l] Flagged Revisions on nl:wp

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Thu Nov 22 00:43:51 UTC 2007

What is a frivolous article? I personally wouldn't mind if every
article about a
soap opera disappeared but that doesn't make them frivolous. And
similar remarks
apply to pretty much every niche subjects. If we have enough verifiable
material
on a subject then it isn't frivolous. If we don't, then we shouldn't have an
article.