[WikiEN-l] Time to reboot wikien-l

Steve Summit scs at eskimo.com
Thu Nov 22 00:01:06 UTC 2007

Risker wrote:
> I would just like to applaud the jayjg, who after having disappeared from
> the pages of Wikipedia and this mailing list for several months, returned
> with a vengeance... this thread was supposed to be about how to improve
> the signal to noise ratio on wiki-en-l, and has now been hijacked into a
> debate on BADSITES - what is it, Round 27 now?

Thanks much for pointing that out.  I was about to knee-jerkily
respond to 5 or 6 of jayjg's posts, which would have been pretty
ironic given that I was the one who was just arguing against
everyone's tendency to knee-jerkily make the same arguments over
and over again...

(I'll think I'll strictly limit myself to *one* on-list post,
and respond to all the rest of jayjg's fallacies privately.)