[WikiEN-l] Assume bad faith, for banned users.

Josh Gordon user.jpgordon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:13:47 UTC 2007

On Nov 21, 2007 8:54 AM, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net>
wrote:

> I must be missing something. Why are we even having this discussion
> if there is no evidence of present abuse, and no contention of
> likely abuse outside of the normal range of human fallibility?

Well, the tread was started by a little boy who was sockpuppeteering (among
other things) and got caught, and when he managed to get unblocked, I
checkusered him again to see if he was still doing it, and lo and behold, he
was not only doing it, he was doing it to support his own plea for
unblocking. He seemed to think this was an "out of the blue checkuser", when
in reality it was a rightful assumption of his own bad faith being proven
correct.

--
--jpgordon ∇∆∇∆