[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:53:13 UTC 2007

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
<wikien-l%40lists.wikimedia.org?Subject=%5BWikiEN-l%5D%20Featured%20editors%3F&In-Reply-To=52a8cf060711171422q4f138a8y3f8f4a2f58a1803e%40mail.gmail.com>
* Mon Nov 19 11:58:25 UTC 2007* wrote

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Nobs02 shows you
>edited outside of simply requesting review of your ban.

>Slam dunk, I'm afraid.

>Guy (JzG)

True, Guy.  I'm not denying that.  I've served my ban which expires in one
month.  I have not sockpuppetted, and no allegations exist in that regard.

I am asking that the false charge of me being connected with the LaRouche
movement be removed.  I did not at the time, nor a year ago, appreciate the
serious problem Wikipedia faced with LaRouchies.  I trusted the process, and
always believed I'd be exonerated of the false charge.  I am asking
Wikipedia to finally bury this matter once and for all, as I am willing to,
once Wikipedia passes the compromise language of this Motion.

Bottomline: my name ia all I possess in this life, and I'll be damned if I
let anyone other than myself ruin it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration&diff=prev&oldid=167156468#Nobs01_and_others

Rob Smith
aka Nobs01