[WikiEN-l] Assume bad faith, for banned users.

u/n - adrianm adrianm at octa4.net.au
Fri Nov 16 16:54:42 UTC 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:41:30 +0000
  "Thomas Dalton" <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 16/11/2007, u/n - adrianm <adrianm at octa4.net.au>
>wrote:
>> I've been banned from (in order):
>> Lintilla, Planes of Existence, Aardwolf, Live Journal,
>> uJournal, Wikipedia, Citizendium, Wikipedia Review
>
>What's the common denominator? You. If you've been
>independently
>banned from that many sites (and I've pretty sure they
>were
>independent - I really can't see Wikipedia and Wikipedia
>Review
>joining forces to attack you...), it's almost certainly
>your fault.
>You can't blame anyone else.

I must be evil then.  Perhaps you should all just gang up
and kill me.

Of course, there are about 1,000 places that I've been to
regularly that have never banned me, but hey lets not go
there.  I mean this is over the course of the past 15
years, and most of them undid the bans soon afterwards.

So what do you think?  Any hope?  Or am I just someone who
is evil that you have to purge from the earth?  Is that a
good way to run somewhere?  Some places do indeed run in
that way.

You all should know what happened on Wikipedia Review.
 Its been discussed quite a lot here.  Something to do
with Private Musings, and me trying to stop the lies from
coming.  Darn it, that sure does deserve a ban!

Common denominator indeed!  Because I won't put up with
abusive people, and I would rather die than see something
really rotten being done.

But if you'd rather be someone who would see something
disgusting like that occur and just let it fly, just to
keep from being banned, then fine.