[WikiEN-l] Time to reboot wikien-l

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 21:18:40 UTC 2007

The other issue is this - so much of this mailing list is clogged up by incredibly tedious and repetitive arguments over the same bloody topic: attack sites. Could we perhaps declare a moratorium? Create a separate mailing list? Please, before the sanity of those of us who don't care collapses?

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.