[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Ethics Commitee?

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Thu Nov 15 03:36:39 UTC 2007

David Gerard wrote:
> On 14/11/2007, private musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I agree that that is unacceptable, and wholly disagree that that is
>> the case.
>>

> Your editing history, on all your several accounts, strongly suggests
> otherwise. Indeed, you seem to treat accounts as characters on a MUD.

It seems like this is relatively easy to settle, or at least shed more
light on.

This is hard for others to evaluate because there's non-public
information that is interpreted differently by different people. PM,
given that you're down to one account, would you be willing to make
public your relationship to any other accounts, and to permit others to
freely discuss any evidence they have that supports their notions?

Thanks,

William

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>