[WikiEN-l] Dramatic realisation

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:23:58 UTC 2007

Probably about as long as I've been using Wikipedia I've wondered what the
dull grey image in the background at the top of the monobook skin is
supposed to be. You can only glimpse part of it, and if you're using a
smallish monitor, that's a very small part indeed.

Well, today I suddenly glimpsed enough to see it for what it is. Wow.

For anyone who hasn't worked it out, I won't spoil it. :)

PS Am I the only one for whom the words "log out" appear over a dark grey
Africa-shaped blob?

Steve