[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:59:33 UTC 2007

>Guy Chapman aka JzG Sun Nov 11 20:57:17 UTC 2007

>>On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:41:33 +0100, Raphael Wegmann wrote:

>>We won't stop before we get precisely what we want either.

>Which is a verifiably neutral encyclopaedia.

>Daniel R. Tobias * Sat Nov 10 21:06:33 UTC 2007*

>On 10 Nov 2007 at 16:37:33 +0000, Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:
 >>* Fact is, I am getting just a little bit tired of the fact that some*
* *>>* people give a very strong appearance of extending a greater*
* *>>* assumption of good faith towards the likes of Bagley and Barber than*
* *>>* they do towards those of us who work to protect the project form the*
**>>* pernicious influence of such people.*

>And Senator McCarthy, I'm sure, was tired of the fact that some
 >people seemed to be extending more assumptions of good faith towards
>the communists than towards those like the Senator who worked to
 >protect the country from their pernicious influence. Nevertheless,
 >even if it caused one to be categorized as a communist sympathizer
 >for saying so (and even if many of the people saying so *were* in
 >fact sympathizers of communist ideology), it was in fact true that
>the actions taken by the likes of the Senator in the name of
>protecting the American system against communism were in fact
 >undermining some important things about the American system such as
>freedom to hold and express opinions.

What a joke. Verifiable?  When I came to Wikipedia, nuclear scientists were
on the Hollywood Ten list, and Joe Mccarthy was on HUAC.  I got stalked,
harrassed, defamed, and banned for trying to improve the entries.