[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 22:19:36 UTC 2007

> Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Nov 2007  Raphael Wegman
> >> I am not interested in joining any special tribunal.
> >> Instead I focus on analyzing the underlying mechanisms.
> >>
> > Then do more analysing before pitching into this one again, eh?  For
> > example, are you aware that Amorrow was jailed?
> What does his being in jail have to do with Wikipedia?
>
> For most us, these sordid details about someone's personal life carry no
> interest whatsoever.  This kind of gossip only serves to make the
> atmosphere even poisonous.

It would have been more useful for JzG to have specified what he was
jailed for, but I believe it was for stalking and harassment.  More to
the point, I believe he has been known to stalk Wikipedia editors
(real-life stalking, not the wiki-stalking that shows up on AN/I).
This is *not* the sort of person who you want on Wikipedia.

--
Mark