[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun Nov 11 19:59:18 UTC 2007

On 11 Nov 2007 at 13:37:38 -0500, joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu wrote:

> If you wish to use that framework, you are welcome to. If it is a
> battle, it is
> a battle between those who wish to provide free, neutral information to
> humanity and those who would see that goal either thwarted or perverted.

And it wounds my pride to think that anybody believes that my own
goal is anything other than that, but that's what's implied by
various things people have said to and about me in these discussions.

I favor providing free, neutral information to humanity, and I view
the use of punitive, vindictive, and emotional approaches, wherein
the primary goal becomes less to produce an encyclopedia than to find
and exterminate alleged enemies, to be counterproductive to this
goal.

--
== Dan ==