[WikiEN-l] Attributing "attribution required" free images

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sun Nov 11 14:32:32 UTC 2007

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:56:24 +0000, "Andrew Gray"
<shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:

>The community is going to have quite strong differences of opinion on
>this one; I can see a lot of people strongly against attributing with
>anything that isn't a real name, for example, and that's not a
>particularly unreasonable position - but one which would make this
>very hard to implement.

And what do we do about people who currently upload and add pictures
*with* a namecheck, and also add links to their personal website?
How do we tell the difference between vanity, trying to get *your*
name on the FA, and a genuine desire to help Wikipedia?

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG