[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Alec Conroy alecmconroy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 10:18:24 UTC 2007

>Alec, Jon Awbrey is a banned user and Wikipedia Review poster, the
>creator of this essay is a self-declared sockpuppet (but does not
>identify the main account), and this is a subject on which Jon
>Awbrey has wasted prodigious amounts of the community's time.  I
>blocked *yet another* Awbrey sock last night, Awbrey is still
>disrupting Wikipedia in the attempt to get his own "expertise" into
>the article over which he has obsessed since his arrival.
>
>If you want to e brought up to speed on Awbrey and his long-term
>disruption then let me know.

Awbrey may be satan incarnate for all I know, but in my experience,
Dan T has been nothing but civil.   The email you wrote attacking Dan
for WR membership, instead of addressing his concerns, is the issue
that concerns me.

"Awbry is evil" is not a relevant reponse to the request "Please stop
attacking other editors, like you just did to Dan two emails ago".

Alec