[WikiEN-l] Pakistani politicians and systemic bias

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 9 10:25:10 UTC 2007

Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote

> I don't think it's unreasonable that on the *English* Wikipedia, the
> English-speaking community should be able to verify at least the
> core facts.

I think you are thinking of the "monoglot English" Wikipedia. That would be a fork ... for people who "moen" a lot about foreign languages. Yes, why not fork enWP according to this prescription? Of course you'd have to give up scholarly sources on huge amounts of interesting material, but I expect the "moeners" would agree to that.

Charles