[WikiEN-l] WP:DENY is a steaming pile of crap.

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:44:18 UTC 2007

On 11/9/07, Flameviper Velifang <theflameysnake at yahoo.com> wrote:

> My definition of troll is basically someone who enjoys conversations
> about
> themselves, and particularly their behaviour, at the expense of getting
> work
> done.
>
>   That's rich. You define a troll as "someone who wants attention"?
> So, if I create a featured article in order to impress people, then I'm a
> troll?
> I'm not saying you're stupid, etc, but the problem is this.

Presumably you're just trolling, because your interpretation isn't logical -
how could "create a featured article" be covered under "at the expense of
getitng work done"?. But anyway I realised that I missed out one bit: trolls
also like stirring up arguments, particularly those that don't require much
effort and produce a huge amount of angry flames in response.

Sort of like this conversation, eh?

Steve