[WikiEN-l] Graham Vick sources

Doug Henkle henkle at pobox.com
Thu Nov 8 21:51:28 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Vick
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/
The archive search index was last rebuilt at Wednesday, 19 Sep 2007

      I thought for sure that there was a discussion recently on the List
about Graham Vick and the fact that he was profiled in Grove, and because
Grove was unreliable, his page was going to be deleted.  Unfortunately, I
didn't save the messages and they can't be found in the Archives because
the DAILY rebuild/re-indexing hasn't been done in almost two months.  I
looked him up at the Public Library and just added three more references
for him, two of which (Hamilton & Warrack/West) are NOT Grove.
Doug Henkle - mailto:henkle at pobox.com
P.O. Box 1447, Oshkosh, WI 54903-1447