[WikiEN-l] Pakistani politicians and systemic bias

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 7 14:47:49 UTC 2007

 "Angus McLellan" wrote

> > I imagine many people world-wide will be looking right now at our coverage of politics in
> > Pakistan. I have a story about that.
>
> Well, perhaps, but when it comes to stuff about the subcontinent
> mysteriously disappearing, there's more to it than you mention. A look
> at the short, exciting history of [[Nellie massacre]] might suggest
> something.

I have only recently started editing in the subcontinent topics. It does remind me of how things were generally, three or four years ago. Msjor topics simply may not be there. People think skullduggery (this example) is possible. There is still a big battle to get basic content policies accepted by editors.

Let me say one more thing: "low-hanging fruit" strikes me as the tabloid version of systemic bias.

Charles