[WikiEN-l] And now for something completely different

Adrian aldebaer at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:29:50 UTC 2007

Armed Blowfish schrieb:
> Congratulations, I guess?
>
> How would you like to join us on WR?
>
> If you don't want to give out a non-free email, I'm
> sure Somey would be willing to accommodate.
>
> On 04/11/2007, Adrian <aldebaer at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> You guys suck. Except for William Pietri. He's cool. I just got blocked
>> on en.wp and wanted to crown it with being blocked here as well. So
>> please do it. I never contributed anything useful ever anyway, I think
>> we're on common ground as far as that goes. The status quo is just
>> great. Long live Jimbo. Or not. You never know. ("DEATH TREAT ON
>> WIKI_EN_L OMG WTF!!!1!")
>>
>> Also likeable although a pain in the ass is Dan Tobias. You suck, but I
>> like you. Does that make sense? What do I care?
>>
>> David Gerard mostly sucks. You need a good fuck and a punch to your ugly
>> face.
>>
>> Fred Bauder only sucks. Big time. He's nuts. Anyone disagree? Please put
>> me "on moderation" or somesuch. I'm determined to throw it all away. Not
>> like those suckers who blank their pages or the like. I'm really into it.

WR sucks, too. Even more than WP. Second hand cock suckers, how pathetic
is that. The thing is, I really do have to quit for good. So I'm trying
to piss off most everyone. Although I cannot hide the fact that people
like Majorly, or esp. the great Mr. Pietri should be carefully listened
to by the rest of you unwashed pigs (up to and including Jimbo, the
stupid idiot). It's enough though I suppose to just piss off certain key
persons. So please do the world a favour and kill yourself, will you,
Mr. Bauder?

Also, as far as WP goes, I'm more sober when I'm intoxicated. And I will
not stop spamming this list. If I'm not banned (or whatever you call it
'round here) by tomorrow, I will start sending hardcore porn links.
Seriously, I'm out.