[WikiEN-l] Veropedia

Brian Salter-Duke b_duke at bigpond.net.au
Sat Nov 3 04:54:38 UTC 2007

I have recently become aware of Veropedia and that in some areas FA or GA
from Wikipedia are being uploaded there. I have seen a suggestion that
this may be jumping the gun on stable versions. I see Danny runs it. I
am surprised it has not been mentioned here (or did I miss it?) or it
seems much on WP itself. I certainly think it is better way than
Citizendium for getting expert eyes on an article and saving that
version. As all the work is actually done on WP, it has a close link to
us. What do people think about this initiative in general?

Would it be a good idea of having a way to indicate that an article has
been uploaded to Veropedia and to link to it? Perhaps like the interwiki
links.

Brian.
          Brian Salter-Duke            b_duke at bigpond.net.au
               [[User:Bduke]]  mainly on en:Wikipedia.
           Also on fr: Wikipedia, Meta-Wiki and Wikiversity