[WikiEN-l] JzG's banning Private Musings regarding BADSITES debate

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Fri Nov 2 18:05:29 UTC 2007

Fred Bauder wrote:
>> However prominent Black is, we're dealing with a conspiracy theorist who
> deserves the usual bum's rush.
Assuming that he is in fact a conspiracy theorist, it is my
understanding that they thrive on controversy and oppositiuon.  Is there
no equivalent to, "Don't feed the trolls," in conspiracy land?  Quietly
allow a few strange links to survive for some reasonable time, and the
controversy would never get out of hand.

Ec