[WikiEN-l] JzG's banning Private Musings regarding BADSITES debate

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 2 16:28:12 UTC 2007

Fred Bauder wrote:
> "Robert Black has left a new comment on the post "Wikipedia and Lockerbie":
>
> I have no personal knowledge about the identity of SlimVirgin. I simply
> report what is already in the public domain that might be of interest or
> concern to those following the Lockerbie tragedy.
>
> My knowledge of Linda Mack is hearsay, derived from Lockerbie dramatis
> personae who encountered her in the flesh and whose views I respect."
>
> From a lawyer, that statement amounts to: "Yes, I am enjoying this fine
> meal of crow."
>
> He admits he knows nothing.

He already had "allegedly" in front of SlimVirgin's real name right from
the start. I don't see how this changes anything, or for that matter
what he really did wrong in the the first place here.

And I _certainly_ don't see why any of this has any bearing on linking
to the front page of his blog as a reference for the statement "he has a
blog on subject X".