[WikiEN-l] JzG's banning Private Musings regarding BADSITES debate

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Thu Nov 1 18:37:09 UTC 2007

Fred Bauder wrote:
> The question is whether a user in good standing can create an alternate
> account to troll with.

Just to check, Fred, you're saying that Private Musings was trolling?

Also, my understanding of the term "trolling" is that it means posting
with intent to cause strong emotional reactions for the sake of
disruption. Is that the meaning you're using here?

If so, I'd appreciate some links to that, I as I haven't seen that in
the relatively small set of edits I have looked at so far.

Thanks,

William

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>