[WikiEN-l] JzG's banning Private Musings regarding BADSITES debate

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:56:46 UTC 2007

On Nov 1, 2007 12:33 PM, Matthew Brown <morven at gmail.com> wrote:
> For me, the use in discussion was one thing, but the use to edit war
> over a contentious link went over the line. Others may disagree.

I just wanted to remark that I think it's a really good discussion
when every new post manages to swing my view to the other side from
the one I was holding before.

I'm confident about the general argument I made ... My exact view on
privatemusings is, at the moment, that it was over the line.. but that
will probably change with the next message in the thread. ;) Suddenly
Wikipedia is fun again.

:)