No subject

Tue May 22 15:11:29 UTC 2007

articles on AfD that I thought might get deleted but that I would want
to try to improve and re-create, and stored it off wiki. I still do
it. I have gone back and used a few for new articles, but most are
still for use "when I have the time". (But I keep it inaccessible to
Google.)

I do something similar with email and other online services in my real
work. It's been very useful there, once with respect to a malicious
system administrator who went in and changed the metadata.

On 6/18/07, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/18/07, Ron Ritzman <ritzman at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 6/18/07, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > And
> > > somehow Wikitruth has access to every single deleted page on
> > > Wikipedia.
> >
> > Those could have been grabbed before they were deleted. Just snarf up
> > everything that has an AFD/prod/speedy tag on it and stick it on
> > Wikitruth if it does get deleted.
>
> That would be an extraordinarily large effort. It's possible, but I
> think it again makes more sense to apply Occam's razor here.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.