[WikiEN-l] pics from le Bourget

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.com
Thu May 31 23:08:28 UTC 2007

Mark Wagner stated for the record:
> On 5/29/07, K P <kpbotany at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Last air show I went to, photographers kept bumping into each other--took
>> some fun pictures of that after a while.  Be sure to shoot the display tags
>> alongside the planes or whatever you shoot (I assume you're shooting
>> digital), as it may make accurate identification and use in articles
>> easier.
>
> When I'm shooting airplanes, I try for a square-on front view, a
> square-on side view, a front corner view, and close-ups of any
> significant markings (tail number, nose art, and anything else that
> looks interesting).

When I'm shooting airplanes, I try to shoot between it's 5 and 7 o'clock
-- the engines give seeker a brighter IR source to home on.

But I appreciate all the photography advice too!  I'm not a good
photographer, my technique is to take a LOT of pictures and hope I get
lucky.

--
 Sean Barrett     | Nov shmoz ka pop?
 sean at epoptic.com |