[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:35:10 UTC 2007

On 31/05/07, Slim Virgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/31/07, Blu Aardvark <jeffrey.latham at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Wikipedia Review was set up to *critique*, not attack, Wikipedia. It has
> > fallen short from it's initial stated goal, granted.

> Blu, it was set up by User:Amalekite, a user I indefblocked for
> posting a list of Jewish editors to Stormfront. That's why I was its
> number one target from day one.

And here I was about to post something about Godwin's Law of wikien-l
involving Wikipedia Review.

Blu Aardvark is now on moderation, by the way, for just a little too
much odiousness. wikien-l is entirely too tolerant, but Jeff, you
gotta be on crack to expect us to swallow the rubbish you've been
serving today.

- d.