[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

Blu Aardvark jeffrey.latham at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:45:50 UTC 2007

jayjg wrote:
> No, I'm just rejecting all attempts to frame this as something it
> isn't. It's been a veritable straw man army today, but I will not let
> even one pass.
Except for your own, that is. I, too, am rejecting all attempts to frame
my arguments as something they aren't. You are deliberately trying to
avoid the core issue of the debate, being that, while there is certainly
consensus for common-sense removal of links to actual personal *attacks*
(and related content such as the personal identity of users), the
consensus for outright bans to entire websites just isn't there, and for
good reason.