[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:06:04 UTC 2007

As am I.  Granted that the original author of the essay/rejected policy was
a relative newbie (a very knowledgeable one, who had attracted enough
attention to rate his own Wikipedia Review thread), the earliest editors to
the page included several longtime editors with considerable experience
recognizing trolls and disingenuous editing.  I have a hard time imagining
that neither Slim Virgin nor MONGO would have sussed him out; both of them
seem to have a genuine talent for identifying problem editors, often well in
advance of others.

Risker