[WikiEN-l] BADSITES vs RFA

jf_wikipedia jf_wikipedia at mac.com
Thu May 31 02:29:29 UTC 2007

On May 30, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Gallagher Mark George wrote:

> The most important thing for a good sporting official to understand
> is the Spirit of the Game.  The most important thing for a Wikipedia
> administrator to understand is the Spirit of Wikipedia.

I would argue that RfA results are as good as the quality of people
that come and vote.

If all of the very reasonable and seasoned contributors to this
thread, took some quality time and invested it in checking candidates
and commenting accordingly, there is all reason to believe that the
quality of admins coming out of the RfA will increase. Do not
underestimate the influence that some of you have in WP. A no-
confidence vote from a seasoned and well respected editor carries a
lot of weight.

Add [[User:Tangotango/RfA Analysis/Report]], keep an eye on rogue
RfAs, and don't let the clueless get away with it.

-- Josii