No subject

Tue May 22 15:11:29 UTC 2007

hardly a neutral party yourself (no offense). From the currently-an-outsider
perspective, I'm fairly neutral, and am with David and others: common sense
good, guillotine bad.

Who should decide, do you think, on something like this, if not the wider
community? I

'm curious to hear what you honestly feel on that (and anyone else--chime
in). Do some people get more weight or value to their voices? I do
sympathize with the shit you take on there, and ditto for anyone else.
People get angry, and have what they perceive as a beef, and vocalize it in
both negative and at times positive ways. The problem is this has become a
political issue now, no matter how people paint it. It's not about outing,
or attacks, it's become an us vs. them mentality on both sides of the wall.

Regards,
Joe
http://www.joeszilagyi.com