[WikiEN-l] Jimbo on "reliable sources"

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Wed May 30 17:15:45 UTC 2007

Jimbo says is perfectly here:

"And it seems to me that one of the mistakes that people make when we argue
about this is to adopt a too rigid universalism of the who thing, in other
words: to imagine that Well gee, if we settle if we settle on particular
principle with respect to this particular article in physics we're going to have  to
delete all the Pokeman articles, because we can't find any academic sources'.
 And I think that's a mistake. I think it's a mistake to treat different
realms  of knowledge as if they are some how fundamentally the  same."