[WikiEN-l] Study of Orbs,

paulcmuir paulcmuir at aol.com
Mon May 28 20:04:37 UTC 2007

i have undertaken private reaserch , currently working with a published Dr of
physics and geology who has begun his own research, he is currently working
to capture two orbs, with two different cameras, i have done this and scaled
these particles, we have recorded reflections of orbs in ponds, lakes,and
with a mirror, we noticed a processes going on an i think it is easier if i
send you a copy of the book on cd, if you then could send it to other
wikipeadians, i have enclosed a forum where i have made some comments
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=2213&forum=4