[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:06:56 UTC 2007

I agree with you that it should say what the actual expectation is.  As far
as I can tell, the only unopposed removals of all links to a site were the
removals to ED following the MONGO ruling; there hasn't been another
unopposed attempt since then, so the reality is that admins (and for that
matter, any user) is well justified to remove links to attack content.  And,
as with any other kind of personal attack, admins can block the person
instigating the attack.

Risker